The West Africa mayonnaise market size reached US$ 44.1 Million in 2020. Looking forward, the market expects to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during 2021-2026, according to the latest report by IMARC Group.
Mayonnaise is a white, cream, or pale-yellow colored sauce with a thick and creamy texture. It is made by slowly adding one ingredient to another while simultaneously mixing, with egg yolks, oil, vinegar or lemon juice, and seasonings as the main ingredients. Mayonnaise is a popular condiment in West Africa and is used as a spread for sandwiches or burgers, a dip for snacks, and a base for tacos or rolls. It is also used in the form of a staple sauce in the preparation of numerous appetizers and main course food items.
Download free sample of the report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/west-africa-mayonnaise-market/requestsample
Note: We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
A significant rise in the disposable incomes of consumers in West Africa has led to changes in their lifestyles and eating habits such as a shift toward affordable, convenient and quick meals which require minimal cooking. Moreover, the overall demand for mayonnaise in West Africa is increasing owing to the availability of different flavors which include cheese, mint, tangy pickle, chipotle and tandoori. Along with this, the manufacturers have also introduced low-fat and no-fat variants of mayonnaise, catering to the demands of health-conscious consumers. A rise in the number of fast food chains across the region has also led to an increase in the consumption of mayonnaise.
- GB Foods,
- Nestle SA,
- McCormick Corporation,
- Kraft Heinz,
- Pure Food Processing Industries
- BM Foods.
Browse full report with TOC: https://www.imarcgroup.com/west-africa-mayonnaise-market
- The mayonnaise market in West Africa has been segmented on the basis of products into flavored and unflavored variants. At present, consumers mostly prefer flavored mayonnaise.
- On the basis of raw materials, the market has been categorized into egg-based and eggless mayonnaise. At present, egg-based mayonnaise is the leading segment, accounting for the largest segment.
- The report has analyzed the market on the basis of different end-users of mayonnaise which include the institutional and retail sectors. Amongst these, the institutional sector represents the largest end-user of mayonnaise. It consists of food processing companies, restaurants, food chains, cafes, hotels, bakeries and confectionaries.
- Based on distribution channels, the market has been segregated into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online retailers, and specialty stores. Amongst these, supermarkets and hypermarkets represent the largest segment.
- On a regional basis, Nigeria represents the biggest mayonnaise market across West Africa, holding the majority of the market share. The other major markets include Algeria, Ghana, Senegal, Guinea and Ivory Coast.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA