Orbi RBK 20 router and satellite are doing too well in the market. It helps maximize your internet connection and reaches the maximum area of your house and office. When we come to the features of the device, then it delivers “Industry-leading” AC2200 wifi with a speed of up to 2.2 gigabits per second. Orbi blue light on your router and satellite shows a strong connection between them. Orbi setup RBK20 with RBS20 provides a broader range of wifi solutions with the maximum internet speed.” If you search about the product, you can see that it can cover homes up to 4,000 square feet and has a tri-band architecture.
The RBK20 router and RBS20 satellite can be connected to the WIFI network using a 5GHz wireless connection via Orbilogin.com. It also contains four high gain internal antennas. Now, Orbi router login is also touting FastLane3 technology for a dedicated WIFI backhaul for 4K HD streaming and gaming.
In the package Contents
- Orbi router [RBR20]
- Orbi satellite [RBS20]
- Two power adapters
- An Ethernet cables
Netgear Orbi setup RBK20 & RBS20 using a web browser
- Unplug the modem and take out the backup batteries as well as the power line adapter from the electric outlet.
- After a while, insert the batteries into the same compartment and the power line adapter.
- Plug the modem back into the electric outlet. You have to plug the Router power adapter in so that it connects to the power source.
- Take the included Ethernet cable and connect the modem to the router. Plug the Ethernet cable into the WAN port of the router and then take it up to the WAN port of the modem and insert it.
- To connect your Orbi RBK20 router to the existing Orbilogin.net login gateway, turn on your wifi router. Turn on your Orbi router login device using the power button at its back panel.
- If the Orbi blue light is flashing continuously, remove the power adapters and insert them again in a proper way.
- When the power LED is solid blue, then the colour of your internet LED light should be solid green. If the power LED does not turn solid green, press the power button again or reboot the router.
- Now, wait for the ring LED on your RBK20 router to turn solid Orbi blue light. Now the time is to place the satellite. Place the satellite near the router, and plug it into the power board of your house.
- When the satellite is at the correct location, the ring LED on the satellite will turn solid blue or amber. Blue LED on your satellite is a good indication for the entire Orbi setup process.
- In case it is magenta, bring the satellite close to the router. Keep changing the satellite position around the router until and unless you get solid Orbi Blue light on its ring.
- You have to connect the computer or the mobile device to the router or satellite using the Ethernet cable or a wireless WIFI connection.
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect the computer to the router.
- Use a wifi connection to connect the mobile device or the tablet to the router and the satellite wirelessly.
- Open the browser and enter the custom URL orbilogin.net into the search bar.
- Use the orbi default password, and network name to enter the login window. Use the correct username and password to enter the login page.
- Take it from the label or the back panel of the router or the satellite. This username and password are the default username and passwords of your router.
How to resolve Orbi Blue light error on My Orbi RBK20?
- Turn off the modem and unplug it from the power outlet for the Orbi setup process.
- Turn off the Orbi router login device using the power on/off button then unplug your router and satellite or wall plug satellite from the electric outlet.
- Plug your modem back into the power outlet using the power cable and turn it on.
- Wait for five minutes and let your modem restart. Do not remove the coaxial cable from the modem.
- Now, you need to plug your Orbi router and satellite into each other using the Ethernet cable and then plug it into the wall.
- Your Orbi devices take two to four minutes to restart properly. Then turn on the computer or the mobile device also.
- Your network is power cycled now. You have to start the orbilogin.net login process again from the beginning.
Now check if the Orbi blue light error on your Netgear Orbi RBK20 router has been resolved or not. If not, then call our support team. Our technical expert team authorizes the users with easy troubleshooting steps using its own designed troubleshooting steps. You can use these troubleshooting steps to solve all the issues related to the Orbi router login not working or connecting with the internet.